maryan

miercuri, 28 mai 2014

My Favorite Time of the Day

To me, the best part of the day is between five and seven in the evening. It is truly a quiet and peaceful time for the family after a hectic morning at school or at the office. My mother, who has been busy from 6.00 a.m., would be relaxing in the garden, enjoying the lovely flowers and I would be sitting by her chatting away in the pleasant surroundings. My father would be in his favorite chair, reading the newspapers. After a while, I would play with my pet, Snowy, a white puppy which loves to run round and round the garden, chasing a ball.
Then my brother and sister would join me at the playground and we have great fun on the swings. We scream and shout to our hearts' content after a hard day at school.
Later, as I sit on the grass to rest, I admire the scenery around me. The sun, a golden ball of fire, is sinking beneath the hills in the distance and what a wonderful view of colors is displayed. Gold, pink, orange and yellow tint the sky and birds are seen flying back to their nests. All the plants and trees look strangely pretty in the twilight, with bees and butterflies flitting around.
The stillness and quiet of the later part of the evening make me feel at peace with everyone and everything. This is my favorite time of the day, a time of beauty and tranquility when we can relax in the cool of the evening after the rush of the day.

Niciun comentariu: