maryan

miercuri, 28 mai 2014

Best friend



I’ve known Bogdan from my first day ever of school. Going back to those moments, I realise that I’ve liked his boldness, the fact that he wasn’t either shy or scared of school, colleagues or our teacher. He was comunicating with everybody, telling storys with his summer holiday adventures, scence he finished kindergarten and now when we started school, showing us his pictures, like we were friends since the start of time. I was fascinated, I was looking in his big, blue eyes, full of sincerety and I was answering very cheerfull, trying to get his entire attention on me.

Next day, we were already the best friends in the hole wide world and we remained that way since. He proven to me, many times that I wasn’t wrong about him. Gived me wise addvice when I needed one, he was always by my side when I was down and he always defended me when I was in a conflict with others. Like I did it all the time for him. Even when our destines went in differite directions, my best friend and I stayed together, party together and we were one for eachother in time of need.

I have chosen to study basic clases, I had continuus emprovements in maths, romanian and english language, I attended on olympics and Bogdan, on the other hand, became a respected member of our school’s cross team and of our town’s baschetball junior team. In our restricted freetime, we tried to help eachother. Bogdan stimulated me to make more exercise and I’ve helped him to solve difficult eccuations, like every person will do it for his class mate and his best friend.

Niciun comentariu: