maryan

marți, 27 mai 2014

Friendship

 Friendship is very important in our lives because it unites us. Everyone has one or more friends you can always count. And I have a friend since kindergarten that I can always rely.He was with me in good and bad times and showed me many times that my girlfriend.Sometimes I wonder if you really deserve her friendship; Disabled characters are similar, both are shy, shy, yet I am little goblin are not so secluded. However we understand very well and even though we fight after two minutes start to laugh and we forget all usually have a conflict of ideas I think they say, and so she did not battue until we see who has the right, in most times it is right. We are close and I'm glad we're not fighting the stupid things we've seen with other people. We do many things together, fun way our; to new entertainment may consist in going to ride bikes. Do not go to the disco, club or who knows what other bars because it is nostrum style and we do not need such distractions. Often compared to each other, and I personally love this because she is a girl that can teach exemplary many and are proud to be my friend. When I think that of all the girls in my class she chose me to just be friends I have a sense of joy. I remember that we became closer in the fifth grade, and then do everything together: talking on the phone every day, we consult when it comes to homework, take walks and many other things. In closing I would like to say that I have real friends, if I had to I would get my number one hand.Think your real friends are and who will take care of them!

Niciun comentariu: